Please name your video as follows (replace it with your information)
Preparing your Pre-Recorded Presentation
– Pre-recorded presentations should be recorded at a maximum of 14 minutes, this duration will allow for 4 minutes of live questions.
– We request pre-recorded presentations are a file size of approximately 150 MB and must be less the 200mb.
– Presentation videos must be in MP4 format.
– All papers (whether you wish to present live or not) must submit a pre-recorded presentation by the September 15 and attend their live Q&A, failure to do so will be considered as a no-show, and be subject to ComSoc rules in which IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore).
– Duration: 12-14 minutes
– File size: 150 MB (preferred), 200 MB (maximum)
– Dimensions: Minimum height 480 pixels
– Suggested Aspect ratio: 16:9
– Videos cannot have any sort of watermark
– Ensure your webcam image does not overlap any significant portion of the presentation.
– Audio must be clear (make sure there is no noise around you, or use headphones with a microphone to ensure a better audio quality)
– It is suggested that you record your presentation using a method that captures both your slides, and yourself presenting.